Cardea Healthcare aim to provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions throughout the healthcare sector. We offer a bespoke service to meet all of your needs.
Cardea Healthcare has a robust recruitment process
which is regularly audited to ensure it complies with policies and procedures as well as legislation.
We require the following compulsory information from
all staff members:
- Completed registration
- Work history with all gaps in employment
- Fully documented face-to-face
- Proof of identity
- Proof of National Insurance
- Proof of Right to
- Minimum referencing details covering the
immediate two years prior to registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Health declaration
- Evidence of qualifications and
All staff must complete their mandatory training in
health and social care and are obligated to update this training when require. The courses include:
- Understanding your role as a care
- Working in a Person Centred
- Manual Handling
- Infection Control
- Safeguarding (adults and
- Nutrition and
- Basic Life Support
- And many more
We also provide specialist training to be able to
deliver high levels of care to those with complex needs and these include:
- Epilepsy training and Buccal Midazolam
- End of Life Care
- Managing Challenging
- Autism Awareness
- Tracheostomy Care
- Oxygen Therapy including Bi-Pap and C-Pap
- And many more
Cardea Healthcare maintains a high quality service
through a number of different measures:
- Our effective booking system is vital to
providing our services on time, for the correct duration and to the specified quality.
- Cardea Healthcare operates an out of
hour’s service that is accessible to clients and service users in an emergency 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. It is manned by a dedicated member of the branch staff so you person you speak with
will know what you need.Should there be any changes due to sickness or cancellation, we will endeavour to cover this with another worker who is trained to the same standard. Any changes will be
communicated to you.
- Cardea Healthcare regularly monitor all
staff working with the service to ensure that a high level of service is being delivered and staff are supported in any way they require.
- We receive regular feedback from
clients, service users and staff members through telephone calls and surveys.
- Regular internal audits ensure that
branches are compliant in all aspects of business including DBS, right to work, staff training and CQC requirements.